Do what you fear and fear disappears….
Do you want to improve your public speaking skills?
Are you ready to leap into action?
Why Toastmasters? Why Lewisham Speakers Club?
Toastmasters International is a world leader in communication and leadership development. Our membership is 313,000 strong. These members improve their speaking and leadership skills by attending one of the 14,650 clubs in 126 countries that make up our global network of meeting locations.
Since 2008, Lewisham Speakers have provide a supportive environment for people who are looking to take their communication and leadership skills to the next level. Over the last 6 years we have helped our members to
- Overcome their fear of public speaking – becoming Competent Communicators
- Secure business for their company by delivery successful presentations
- Make a best man and bridegroom speeches at a Wedding
- Secure promotions at work by helping them to grow as confident communicators and leaders
- Take on new challenges – Facilitating workshops, Personal Storytelling and even Stand Up Comedy!!
When do we meet?
All guests are welcome to attend our meetings without any prior arrangement.
We meet on the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of every month at 7.15pm at:
Lewisham Methodist Church
How to find us
There is ample parking at the venue, and excellent public transport links by Bus, Train and DLR. If you would like further information please contact us by email to email@example.com or sign up to our Lewisham Speakers Meetup.