Here is a summary of the main roles:
- Ah-Counter – The purpose of the Ah-Counter is to note any overused words or filler sounds.
- Grammarian – The Grammarian helps club members improve their grammar and vocabulary.
- Timer – A Timer is responsible for monitoring the time of meeting segments and speakers.
- Toastmaster – The Toastmaster is a meeting’s director and host.
- Topicsmaster – The Topics-master delivers the Table Topics portion of the meeting.
- Meeting Speaker – Every speaker is a role model and club members learn from one another’s speeches.
- Table Topics Speaker – Table Topics helps members develop their impromptu speaking skills.
- Evaluator – Evaluators’ provide verbal and written feedback to meeting speakers.
- General Evaluator – The General Evaluator evaluates everything that takes place during the club meeting.
Come along to our next meeting and you will see for yourself!